Korg AWLT100G 100-Hour Battery Clip On Tuner - Guitar
Clip-type tuners featuring 100 hours of continuous operation, with dedicated models for guitar and bass.
KORG's clip-type tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. The new lineup now consists of the AW-LT100G specifically for guitar, and the AW-LT100B specifically for bass.
The AW-LT100G / B provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery. The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation. In a first for KORG tuners, the lineup includes a dedicated model for guitar and a dedicated model for bass. Each uses a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering even faster meter response. In addition, the AW-LT100B features enhanced sensitivity for detecting the low-frequency range, perfectly covering your tuning needs even for basses that have a larger number of strings.
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.
Long battery life with 100 hours of continuous operation
Instead of the button cell battery used in many previous clip-type tuners, the AW-LT100G / B uses a single AAA battery that's easy to obtain and has a higher capacity. An alkaline battery allows an amazing 100 hours of continuous operation. This is several times the operating life of models that use a button cell, and provides excellent cost-effectiveness. You can use the unit for an extended time without having to replace the battery.
Even more lightweight in spite of using a AAA battery
Even though these tuners use a AAA battery, which is much heavier than a button cell battery, the body of the tuner itself has been made even lighter, providing an addition reduction in weight. Together with the battery, the tuner weighs a mere 32g (1.13 oz.), allowing it to be left attached to your guitar or bass and used without any sense of unnaturalness.