The Fishman Rare Earth Blend Soundhole Pickup with Microphone has been redesigned with an improved microphone and re-voiced electronics to offer an even smoother treble response than their popular, category-defining predecessors. Yet nothing has been lost in this transformation. This Fishman guitar pickup and mic deliver the same unparalleled sound quality and ease of use serious musicians appreciate. Cutting-edge neodymium magnets provide excellent string-to-string balance, while the Fishman Rare Earth pickup's active electronics and low-noise, discrete circuitry design keep the sound pure and clean. Fishman also offers fingertip controls to adjust the input between the mic and pickup for the perfect blend.
Why Fishman? Fishman has been synonymous with the best in acoustic amplification for more than 25 years. Fishman established itself as the premier maker of OEM acoustic pickups and preamps for Martin, Gibson, Fender, Guild and many more. Today, Fishman is the choice of professionals in all styles providing everything a performer needs, from pickups and preamps to tone-shaping pedals and acoustic amplifiers. Wherever you find amplified acoustic instruments, you can bet you'll find Fishman.
Rather not have the flexible cardioid microphone? Then check out the Fishman Rare Earth Magnetic Soundhole Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup or the Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Soundhole Passive Acoustic Guitar Pickup. Peruse the Fishman Soundhole pickup reviews online and decide which one is right for you. And if you still have questions, just email us or call us toll-free for sound advice.
Be sure to check out our other Fishman products, including preamps, pickups and other accessories.
• Re-voiced and fine-tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone
• Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
• Flexible cardioid microphone and mic/pickup blend control
• Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
• Low-current design of the preamp allows up to 150 hours between battery changes
• Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
• Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin-mounted
• Easy installation with no alteration - plug-and-play right out of the box
For more details, check out the
Fishman Rare Earth Blend Soundhole Pickup with Microphone User Guide
Rather not have the flexible cardioid microphone?
Then check out the Fishman Rare Earth Magnetic Soundhole Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup
or the Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Soundhole Passive Acoustic Guitar Pickup!