D'Addario EJM75C Mandolin Strings, Monel, Medium Plus, 11-41
EJM75C is D'Addario's monel mandolin offering based on gauges popularized by the legendary player Sam Bush. Monel is a vintage alloy that offers a balanced and natural tone. Loopend construction for universal fit.
Monel is a vintage alloy that offers a balanced and natural tone. D'Addario mandolin strings are made from the highest quality plain steel and monel wrap wire and are available in a medium and medium plus gauge, popularized by Sam Bush.
- D'Addario's premiere Monel Mandolin set using gauges popularized by the legendary Sam Bush.
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Monel wrap wire for a balanced, natural, and vintage tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Monel Wound .025/.025, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.