D'Addario EJM74 Mandolin Strings, Monel, Medium, 11-40
EJM74 is D'Addario's premiere monel mandolin offering based on the most popular medium gauge mandolin set. Monel is a vintage alloy that offers a balanced and natural tone. Loop-end construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like Sam Bush, David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel and monel wrap wire and are available in a medium and medium plug gauge.
- D'Addario's premiere Monel mandolin set.
- Loop-end construction for universal fit.
- Monel wrap wire for a balanced, natural, and vintage tone.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Monel Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
D'Addario EJM74 Monel Mandolin Strings Medium 11-40
D'Addario EJM75C Monel Mandolin Strings Medium Plus 11-41