Simplify, simplify. The last thing you need whether you are practicing, playing or performing is a spaghetti bowl of tangled wires you or anyone else can trip over.
The 1 SPOT power supply adapter is the original 9V pedalboard power supply that only takes up one spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have complained about for years and does so with quiet, reliable performance.
This amazingly simple solution can accommodate one to more than 20 guitar pedals when teamed up with optional multi-plug cables. It works with most of the effects pedals out there. When you go on your world tour, you won't have to pack a voltage converter, either, because 1 SPOT automatically converts voltage wherever you are.
- Handles from one to well over 20 guitar pedals (1700mA max)
- Heavy-duty output cable
- Use with optional multi-plug cable(s) for powering more than one pedal
- Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market
- With optional converter plugs, the 1 SPOT will work with virtually ANY 9V pedal - even Line 6 modeling pedals! **Line 6 is a trademark of Line 6, Inc. and has no affiliation with Truetone
- Will even convert international voltage (100V-240V) automatically; no transformer needed
- 3 meter (10′) cable is almost twice as long as other adapter cables
- Only takes up one position on your outlet strip or wall outlet