The great presence and warmth of the pickup, along with its feedback canceling design, makes the LB6 a favorite choice for high-SPL performance situations. Six individual miniature vibration sensors are cast right into the pickup base and epoxy-bonded to the micarta saddle for optimum sensitivity. The LB6 continues to be the pickup of choice for top performers such as Vince Gill, Phil Keaggy, Kathy Mattea and James Taylor.
• One piece pickup and saddle for superior sensitivity.
• Sensor design cancels feedback and body noise for unsurpassed feedback resistance, yet maintains natural acoustic presence and warmth at higher volumes.
• Strong output signal allows the LB6 to be plugged directly into most amps and effects without the need of a preamp.
• Durable, high-quality saddle material can be shaped for ideal intonation.
• Guaranteed quality: Each pickup is performance-tested in a guitar fixture to ensure consistent quality and performance.
LB6X™ (Wider String Spacing)
• Fingerstyle spacing: 2 1/4" E to E
• Saddle length: 2 7/8"
• Saddle Width: 1/8”
Users' Manual - L.R. Baggs LB6 Series: Installation Manual & User's Guide