For those of you who prefer a minimalist approach to controls, we offer the Anthem SL. In the SL the balance between the Tru-Mic and Element pickup is pre-set for optimum performance so you can have the same great fidelity in an end pin preamp format. The preamp, with our famous all-discrete studio quality circuitry, is also equipped with a sound hole mounted volume control.
· Anthem Tru-Mic carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range
· The Mic is highly feedback-resistant
· Noise cancellation eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities inside the guitar
· The Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
· One size fits most common string spacing and saddle widths
· Even string-to-string balance
· Pre-set Mic and pickup for optimum performance
· Sound hole remote includes volume and Mic trim controls
· Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp with preset crossover
· Comes with Battery Bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
Check out some LR Baggs Anthem SL Audio Clips
• Tru Mic dimensions: 2.27” x .735” x .48”
• Tru Mic weight: 0.5 oz
• Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
• Pickup thickness: .038"
• Pickup width: .092"
• Battery type: Single 9V
• Battery life: 170 hrs.
• Mic range: 250Hz - 20kHz
LR Baggs Presents Molly Tuttle performing "Good Enough" using the Anthem SL. This session was filmed at the LR Baggs Soundcheck Office in Nashville, TN during the 2018 Americana Festival.