Tune wind and string instruments in a flash with the new OT-120, a needle-type meter with a wide range and versatile functionality.
- Chromatic tuner with a wide detection range that supports the instruments used in an orchestra or brass band.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Korg's proprietary Sound Back mode
- plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch. (When using the separately sold CM-100.)
- Multi Temperament supports historical tuning systems.
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed.
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
- Reference tone generation in a five octave range.
- Broad range of calibration adjustment (349 Hz--499 Hz).
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours or greater).
- Suede-tone soft case included.
CM-100 Contact Microphone