EJS60, based on the gauges of the highly popular J60 set, offers light
playing tension for comfortable playing feel and brilliant tone. Stainless steel
construction provides a bright tone, smooth feel and long life. Loopend
construction for universal fit.
D'Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
- One of D'Addario's most popular 5-string banjo gauges, ideal balance of tone and projection
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Stainless steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Stainless Steel .020, Plain Steel .009
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh