The EJ65C Concert Ukulele Set consists of all-nylon strings made from an
assortment of Pro Arte' classical guitar string gauges. All Pro Arte' strings
are sorted by a sophisticated, computer-controlled, laser machine, which
performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring that each
set is well-matched, true-sounding and precisely gauged. This set is optimized
for usage with standard GCEA tuning.
D’Addario ProArte ukulele sets were designed in cooperation with Ukulele master, Jake Shimabukuro. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation precision and warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Concert Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
- Nylons made from the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Inspired and guided by D’Addario ukulele artist Jake Shimabukuro
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nylon .028, .032, .0403, .0280
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh