D'Addario EJ79's are designed for the larger bodied mandobass. The four
copper strings are tuned to EADG and are perfect for bluegrass and classical
styles of music.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Designed and gauged for the Mandobass
- Copper coated steel wound
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .049, .063, .097, .130
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh