D'Addario's octave mandolin strings are designed for use with octave
mandolins of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and
the wound strings are phosphor bronze.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D'Addario EJ70 Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Ball End Light 10-38
D'Addario EJ73 Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Loop End Light 10-38
D'Addario EJ74 Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Loop End Medium 11-40
D'Addario EJ74 3 Pack Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Loop End Medium 11-40
D'Addario EJ75 Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings Loop End Medium/Heavy 11.5-41
D'Addario EJ80 Phosphor Bronze Octave Mandolin Strings Loop End Medium 12-46