While both the Single Coil and Humbucking models both offer phenomenal accuracy and musicality, the Single Coil offers a brilliant and articulate single coil sound, while the Humbucker delivers a warm, more natural acoustic tone.
Check out the Fishman Rare Earth Magnetic Soundhole Active Acoustic Guitar Pickup User Guide for more information.
Why Fishman? Fishman has been synonymous with the best in acoustic amplification for over 25 years. Fishman established itself as the premier maker of OEM acoustic pickups and preamps for Martin, Gibson, Fender, Guild, and many more. Today, Fishman is the choice of professionals in all styles providing everything a performer needs, from Pickups and Preamps, to Tone Shaping pedals and Acoustic Amplifiers. Wherever you find amplified acoustic instruments, you can bet you’ll find Fishman!
Be sure to check out the rest of our Fishman selection including Preamps, Pickups and other accessories!
- Single Coil—Brilliant and articulate single coil sound or
- Humbuckling - Warm, natural acoustic tone.
- Re-voiced and fine-tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
- Low current design of the preamp allows up to 300 hours between battery changes
- Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
- Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- Easy installation with no alteration – plug-and-play right out of the box
Jesse Greist talks about his Fishman Rare Earth Magnetic Soundhole Acoustic Guitar Pickup.