The Dual Source System is a miniature internally mounted microphone/pickup mixing system that seamlessly combines our patented Element transducer with a high quality FET condenser microphone. The ultra-quiet preamp mounts non-destructively inside of the instrument and features all discrete audiophile circuitry for our signature quality sound. The preamp controls have ample flexibility to fine tune the response of your individual guitar.
• Element undersaddle pickup
• Onmidirectional FET condenser microphone
• All discrete miniature preamp/mixer
• Mono or split stereo operation
• Phase reverse on pickup channel
• Tunable low cut filter for microphone
• Battery Bag battery retention
• Prewired strapjack harness
• Remote control II Radius-M
• Size: 3.3" x 2.3" x 1.9"
• Weight: 117 grams w/battery
• Battery Type: Single 9V
• Current Consumption: 2.3mA
• Battery Life: > 200 hours (alkaline)
• Low Cut Filter: Fixed, 12dB/Oct. @ 37Hz
• Signal to Noise: -92dB, unweighted
• Output Stage: Pure Class A
• Output Level: -10dB
• Output Impedance: 1200 Ohm
We recommend that this system be installed by a professional dealer/installer. We do not provide installation advice or support for home or hobbyist installations. Installers: please read the instructions carefully before proceeding. We will not be responsible for any damage to the guitar or personal injury resulting from installation, improper installation, use or misuse of the product.Users' Manual - L.R. Baggs Dual Source Mixing System with Dual Sourc mic, Ribbon Transducer and Dual Source Mixing Preamp
Overall Rating for L.R. Baggs Dual Source Mixing System with Dual Source mic, Element Pickup and Dual Source Mixing System with FREE D'Addario 3 Pack!
|(no reviews)||Be the first to |
L.R. Baggs Dual Source Mixing System with Dual Source mic, Element Pickup and Dual Source Mixing System with FREE D'Addario 3 Pack!