View More Images
"Anyone looking for an inexpensive, highly portable, and great-sounding amp should check out the Loudbox Mini." - Acoustic Guitar Online
Using high quality drivers and soft dome tweeters, the Fishman Loudbox Mini 60W Acoustic Guitar Amplifier provides 60 watts of clean acoustic sound in the lightest and most portable amp yet. The Loudbox Mini offers two channels, one ¼ inch input offering adjustable reverb and chorus effects in coordination with Fishman's legendary three band preamp, and another XLR input with three band equalizer and adjustable reverb.
The Fishman Loudbox Mini also offers MP3 input for playing along with your favorite songs, and a balanced XLR D.I. output for plugging into the house PA or into a recording system for capturing live performances.
Why Fishman? Fishman has been synonymous with the best in acoustic amplification for over 25 years. Fishman established itself as the premier maker of OEM acoustic pickups and preamps for Martin, Gibson, Fender, Guild, and many more. Today, Fishman is the choice of professionals in all styles providing everything a performer needs, from Pickups and Preamps, to Tone Shaping pedals and Acoustic Amplifiers. Wherever you find amplified acoustic instruments, you can bet you’ll find Fishman!
Be sure to check out the rest of our Fishman selection including Preamps, Pickups and other accessories!
- Power: 60W with Master Volume
- Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" tweeter
- Speaker baffle: 10° built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D (30.5cm x 34.9cm x 24.7cm)
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
- Two channels: instrument & microphone
- Digital Reverb and Chorus
- Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
- D.I. output: balanced XLR output
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
Download the Fishman Loudbox Mini 60W Acoustic Guitar Amplifieri User Manual