EPS165 is a popular D'Addario hybrid bass set combining the high strings from
an EPS170 (.45 and .65) with the low strings from an EPS160 (.85 and .105). This
set is optimal for players looking for the ideal combination of biting high end,
punchy lows and super long life. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to
36 1/4 inches.
ProSteels are D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings. A specialized steel alloy delivers harmonically rich, brilliant high-end coupled with deep, tight lows that work in tandem to create the coveted "Piano tone" steel players crave. Great for both articulate fingering or aggressive picking, ProSteels give you the extra edge and punch you need to cut through the mix.
- Hybrid gauge that combines EPS170 and EPS160 for an ideal combination of tone and feel with bigger bottom end
- D'Addario's brightest and most corrosion resistant strings offering harmonically rich, deep and penetrating tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh