D'Addario brings you Boveda's patented technology as part of our instrument
care line. The Two-Way Humidification System (formerly Humidipak) is the only
maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for guitar. It automatically
maintains the optimal 45-50% relative humidity level within your instrument
case, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a
humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this system provides true
“two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture on
demand. No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic
locations, temperature, or other factors.
The Two-Way Humidification System comes with 3 Humidipaks and a soft mesh pouch that will not harm your instrument's finish. These packets last between 2 and 6 months and should always be kept in a sealed environment like a hard-shell case. Once the packets become firm, discard and replace using the 3 refills that come in the D'Addario Two-Way Humidification Replacement Pack (PW-HPRP-03). This all new, reformulated, patented two-way humidification system maintains 45-50% relative humidity which eliminates all maintenance and guesswork. This system is recommended by taylor guitars and others for maintaining the stability and playability of your instrument.
- The first two-way humidity control that maintains a constant 45%-50% relative humidity level within your instruments case
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage cause by lack of humidification
- No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors Unlike refillable humidifiers
- Eliminates the guesswork and anxiety of maintaining your instrument’s proper humidity level
- No water, no drips, no mess
- Custom made by Boveda for D'Addario